Tuesday, June 14, 2011

As LuCk wUd HaVe It !!


Life is boring these days ..in office .. It has turned out to be total ulta.. days r being spent in loong anticipations..and expectations...expecting an important call.. anticipating an important , half-thrilling, half-mind-tensing message ...without much happening...Its already my third day in office ..new office ...

Something new came up few days back .. something I had wished for long.. something that I wished would happen atleast once in my lifetime ( I was half sure of it )... something that my friends talked a lot about..something they kept suggesting me to try .. and now ,I m stranded here...among a flood of thoughts..

When I first heard the news, I jumped up with joy! I was like wow !! Was it real... !Did i really hear wot I heard !! It was all excitement..esctasy..the first day ..and they all vanished the 2nd day ...

There are 2 reasons..

1)OK I nursed this secret wish ... OK its coming true.. but there was something more to my secret..I dint wish to enjoy it alone :(.
Wots the point when u cannot share the thrill.. not see the same happiness that u r feeling on another face...be a part of an opportunity thats 4 u alone .. where the space beside u is gng to be vacant... Nooo.. this is not wot I dreamt of !

2)Next,I am get married on Oct 13th.. just 4 months from now .. I was dreaming of all the shopping i would be doing .. sarees..dresses. jewellery.. sandals..mehndi programme.. my hair styles.. I was planning on doing some background wrk,,go window shopping.. zero in on the best .. try all hairstyles ..write a list of "to-do" things and go about it .. I was so excited.. I guess every gal wud dream of this ..considering all the pampering, she is gng to be the queen .. she wud choose things for herself. and ofcourse the best..! 

But all this is gng for a toss now ! The thing that has come up is gng to foil all my plans ...I have to do some things in a hurry and leave some other things for mom to do.... Awww.... how awful is dat ! not be able to shop for ur own wedding... boohooohoo.. 



Curtains down....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Drama over ..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I m still sitting in anticipation....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...