Sunday, July 22, 2012

I love you..but Hate you too... !



I hate it when you dont share the same interest as me..but I love it more when you do it for me..
  I hate it when you leave the plate on the table after eating.. but love it more when you promptly go back to pick it up when you meet my glare..
I hate it when you act all sane and calm .. but love it more when you show up your crazy side ..
I hate it when you dont help me in the kitchen .. but love it more when you massage my hands mockingly..
I hate it when you dont enjoy watching hindi movies because you dont understand..  but love it more when you take me to one and keep asking "what did he say??"
I hate it when we fight but love it more when we make up..
I hate it when we dont share the same craze....but I love it more when you let me be me...
I hate it when you dont even give me a glance sometimes ...but love it more when you tell me I look beautiful when I least expect it..
I especially love the look in your eyes and the mischievous smile
I hate it when you dont find getting wet in the rain fascinating ...but love it more when you agree to walk with me in the rain under an umbrella...
I hate the way you love me more than I do .. but secretly, I love the way it makes me happy..
I hate the way I have so many things to write about you, but love the way it makes me feel proud of having you...
 

PS : This is to 'US' as we celebrate 100 days of togetherness !






4 comments:

  1. Very very well written! Awesome Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and u r amazing writer Sampada!!
    Came across ur blog in fb today and am so glad I did..There is so much i can relate to
    Looking frwd to read all ur blogs!!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaanu... Thank you soo much !As you can see, I hardly have any comments..mostly because I didnt publicize much,but this means a lot to me !

    Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...